menu

6.16.2017

POLICE / LAW ENFORCEMENT 1ST BIRTHDAY PARTY


My SIL is in law enforcement so it's natural that my grandson's first birthday party would be Law Enforcement.  



My grandson has a reproduction antique paddle police car that he received when he was born and it made the perfect backdrop for this party.


The dessert table was set with donuts (of course), cupcakes, and coffee cups.



Isn't he adorable in his little police uniform?  HERE is a link to where we purchased it on Amazon.  I was expecting it to be poor quality (like a cheap Halloween costume) but it was a good quality, thicker material.  

We ordered size 4-6 since for Sugar Face since was wearing a 2t-3t.  It was big on him but it worked fine.  He wore it the entire day and there was no scratches or marks on him from tags or seams.  (Police Costume for Kids)



My SIL wanted a Ho ho cake so I made a cupcake version.  

You can download the printable cupcake toppers HERE.


I made the Smash Cake using the same recipe. 



I made these popcorn bags with using Photoshop but they could easily be made in word or another editing software. You can print the graphics HERE

A variety of popcorn flavors was served including, kettle corn, cheddar, and butter.


COFFEE CUPS

You can get the template HERE.  I googled cardboard background and just picked the one I liked and added it to my template.  I picked the graphics I liked and added the wording "Happy Birthday Tripp."



WATER BOTTLES - You can print the template HERE.


Of course, if you have a law enforcement party, you need donuts. 


My beautiful daughter and grandson.


A few criminals....

My SIL made the large line-up background.  You can make one out of butcher paper or any paper the comes on large rolls.  If you don't have access to rolls of paper, you can use white poster boards taped together.


Time for the smash cake.


Criminals were arrested and taken to ....well nowhere really but the kids enjoyed it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10